Director of Marketing, ProServeIT Corporation. Toronto, ON.
2016 - present
- Grow, manage, and mentor the marketing and inside sales team.
- Establish compelling and ambitious marketing vision.
- Create the short-term and long-term marketing strategy.
- Oversee creation and implementation of go-to-market strategies.
- Ensure excellent, consistent customer and audience experience by developing and optimizing content such as websites, webinars, events, one-pagers, white papers, sales collaterals, etc.
- Introduce, iterate, and optimize solution development and go-to-market processes.
- Create and present a monthly, quarterly, yearly marketing dashboard to the senior leadership team.
- Manage marketing team's P&L, monitor ROI, and optimize spend.
- Manage partner relationships.
- Keep up with new marketing trends and MarTech by researching, following thought leaders, and reading books.
- Continue to learn and mature as a leader by being part of leadership peer groups like TEC Canada and MacKay CEO Forums.
- Grew the marketing and inside sales team from 1-person operation to a strong, cohesive team 8 people within 4 years.
- Created, implemented, and matured both inbound and outbound marketing strategies, which resulted in on average 182% increase in website visitors and 242% increase in website leads.
- Introduced solution development and go-to-market strategies, processes, and templates by collaborating with various teams within the organization, which resulted in exponential growth in revenue since I joined.
- Operationalized an annual virtual conference that attracted 4,000 people across North America the first year.
- Implemented Hubspot and assisted with revamping Dynamics CRM system
- Increased the website's organic search volume by 588% within 1.5 years
- Received Modern Marketing Innovation Award 2017, 2018, 2019 (Finalist)
Marketing Manager, Wyse Meter Solutions Inc. Toronto, ON.
2013 - 2016
- Created and managed the corporate marketing plan and marketing budget
- Hired and supervised marketing staff
- Organized and attended conferences, customer events, and trade shows
- Planed and organized client appreciation events
- Managed and maintained relationships between all marketing agencies and partners
- Worked with all departments ensuring projects were completed on time and on budget
- Created, managed, maintained, and edited all marketing and sales materials
- Researched a variety of markets, energy regulations, and the competitive landscape within each market and report as required
- Designed and implemented all marketing campaigns, both online and offline
- Managed the corporate website and social media
- Published articles in various industry magazines
- Created marketing plans and brand guidelines
- Increased the website's organic search and social media followers
- Received Best Marketing Team of the Year Award 2016 and Biggest Disruptor Award 2015
For previous work experience, please refer to my LinkedIn profile.
Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. Toronto, ON.
Master of Business Administration (MBA). 2016 - 2019
- Finalist, MLSE Marketing Case Competition
York University. Toronto, ON.
Master in Environmental Studies (MES). 2010 - 2012
- MES Representative, Faculty Council and Faculty Appointments Advisory Committee
- Internal Communications Officer, Graduate Environmental Studies Student Association
- Workshop Co-Organizer and Panelist. York University
• Workshop Title - Climate Justice and Politics Workshop
• My Presentation Title - Climate change and hybrid ethics
Parsons, The New School for Design. New York, New York.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). 2005 - 2008
- Areas of specialization - sustainable design and sustainable management
- Honours - University Honour & Departmental Honour
- Dean’s List and University Scholarships throughout all academic years